Halong Cruises tours: Y Linh Ho village
The Sunday market in Bac Ha is where you'll want to stock up on water buffalo, pigs and horses. Once you're all set, you can browse for bottles of local firewater (made from rice, cassava or corn). You also have chance to trekking to visit some special village around Sapa town.
Sapa is a delightful old French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnams' northwest, close to the Chinese border. Trekking tour from Sapa to some remote villages, stay with local people will bring you some special feeling. You also have chance to explore culture from Muong hum Market...
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations