Halong Cruises tours: Perfume Pagoda
You'll have an educational and participative experience that will show you the rich history, deep culture and emerging prosperity of today's Vietnam. After exploring and shopping the bustling, Hanoi - Halong - Perfume Pagoda - Sapa 7 Days Adventure Tours, Vacation in Ha Long - Sapa...
Leaving Hanoi on dyke roads to avoid the heavy traffic and breaking out of the delta plains we pass through endless limestone karst scenery as we travel south through "Perfume Pagoda" country and extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads.
Perfume Pagoda is 75 km south of Ha Noi. This is the biggest pagoda complex, where hosts the longest festival in Viet Nam (From the first month of the lunar calendar to third one). Moreover, with this trip you have chance enjoying the marvellous sceneries combined between mountains and streams.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations