Sapa Trekking to Tavan - Banho - Bacha market in 3 Days
|Price: 155 USD 255 USD|
|Route: Sapa - Tavan - giangtachai - Banho - Bac Ha|
|Duration: 3 days, 2 nights|
|Highlight: Trekking to visit some remote village, chatting and stay with local people, exploring Bac ha Local market|
- Detailed Program
Sapa - Tavan - Giangtachai - Banho - Bacha Market 3 Days Package
The Sunday market in Bac Ha is where you'll want to stock up on water buffalo, pigs and horses. Once you're all set, you can browse for bottles of local firewater (made from rice, cassava or corn) or handicrafts made by some of the 10 Montagnard groups living near here - Flower Hmong, Dzao, Giay (Nhang), Han (Hoa), Xa Fang, Lachi, Nung, Phula, Thai and Thulao. Bac Ha is a less crowded alternative to Sapa, and arriving midweek makes for a relaxing visit. Around 700m above sea level, the highlands around Bac Ma are somewhat warmer than Sapa.
The Night Before
Transfer from your hotel to the Hanoi Train Station for boarding. You will be in shared A/C sleeper cabins of 4 to travel North to Lao Cai town.
Day 1: SAPA TOUR: Sapa – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho (B/L/D)
The train arrives in Lao Cai at about 06:30 am where your guide will welcome you. Then take a morning drive through the clouds by car / van to Sapa (about 1.5 hours). Breakfast then start the tour with 12 km by jeep then trek down hill to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority. Follow along the side of Muong Hoa stream to Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao where we have lunch at a local family. After lunch, we keep hiking to Ban Ho Village, the village lies in the beautiful valleys, home-stay at the Tay minority house to experience the architecture of their traditional house on stilts and spend time beside them to exchange the cultures and knowledge. Home-stay in the Tay local house.
Day 2: SAPA TOUR: Around Ban Ho - Sapa (B/L/D)
2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then picnic-lunch on the bank. In the afternoon trek 4 km up to the main road o get the jeep to return to Sapa. Check-in Hotel.
Day 3: SAPA TOUR: Bac Ha market (Sunday only) (B/L/D).
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every Sunday- Bac Ha market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho Village, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha then get on bus to Lao Cai Station to get night train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: SAPA TOUR: Arrive Hanoi
Tour end at Hanoi train station about 5h00 am. Please find your own way to your hotel, a taxi normally costs you a set of 50,000 VND (2-3 usd)
Seat - In - coach - Price
|Class/Group Size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|Standard||155||Hoang ha hotel// home stay|
|Superior||190||Holiday Sapa// Royal view hotel|
|Deluxe||465||Chau Long // Victoria hotel|
- Stay in local people's house with sleeping bag or traditional pillow and blanket, 1 night stay in hotel in Sapa.
- Meals as mentioned the program.
- Land transfer by private vehicle for whole trip; Hanoi, Lao Cai A/C soft sleeper train ticket.
- English or French speaking guides. Other languages are available upon request.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
- Brief introduce about tourist sites
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations