Sapa Biking to Taphin Village in Haft Day
|Price: 50 USD 90 USD|
|Route: Sapa - taphin Village|
|Duration: 1 day|
|Highlight: Biking and trekking to visit Village - Chat will local people, take photograph|
- Detailed Program
Sapa - Ta Phin Village Biking Haft Day Trip
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. Sapa is the common one of several minority tribes such as Black H’Mong, Red DZao. It is where you find the beauty of nature in valleys, mountains, streams, water falls and the warmly welcome of the ethnic people. Come to Sapa to enjoy the sceneries and explore daily activities of the tribal people.
This trip will take you to th Taphin Village, the countryside of Northern Vietnam, where is very little traffic. From the winding roads on the hillside there some excellent views over the rice paddy field below. You will have time to explore daily life among the villages and communities of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minority groups.
Total distance: 20 Km
Up / straight / down: 7 km / 6 km / 7 km
Note: To make the trip shorter and more easy, we can arrange transfer back to Sapa by jeep.
Rate in USD per person - Valid until 31 Dec
Except Christmas & New Year period
|1 pax||2-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-16pax|
- English or French speaking guide
- Good mountain bikes (European standard)
- All indicated meals, plus snack
- Day backpack
- Water and fruit
- All entrance fees.
- Supply car / motorbike.
- Overnight in local house or tent
- Personal pocket-money
- Drinks (beer, Coca Cola etc.)
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations