Maichau Trekking And Homestay tour in 2 Days
|Price: 115 USD 185 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hoa Binh|
|Duration: 2 days, 1 night|
|Highlight: Trekking tour to visit some special villages around Maichau valley, Stay and chat with local people, taste some special foods, experience amazing culture and rural life|
- Detailed Program
Mai Chau Homestay - Trekking And Cycling
The main drawcards of Mai Chau Valley are the pristine fresh nature and the colorful culture of the Thai People. There are many villages that attract Vietnamese tourists, foreign travellers and expats from Ha Noi such as Lac Village, Pom Koong Village, Sam Khoe, Xo...to name a few.
Day 1: MAICHAU TREKKING TOUR: (L, D)
AM: Depart from Hanoi by private vehicle to Mai Chau Village. Enjoy lunch in a local house.
In the afternoon, walk through villages for 2 hours.
Dinner and home stay in the stilt house with the friendly Thai ethnic people.
Day 2: MAICHAU TREKKING TOUR: (B, L)
Have breakfast in the home stay, then head out for 2 hours of easy Cycling tour through the verdant rice paddies and local villages to experience the daily life. Make your way back to the home stay for lunch.
Road trip back to Hanoi
Number of person in group
Tour Cost Per Person (In $ US)
|2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 up|
- Accommodation (Home stay)
- Sightseeing Tickets
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking Tour guide
International departure tax
Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
Others meals and drinks
Admission fees during free time
Tips and gratuities
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations