Hanoi - Halong - Ho Chi Minh Package 6 Days
|Price: 445 USD 645 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Halong - Ho chi minh city|
|Duration: 6 days, 5 nights|
|Highlight: Hanoi city tour - Halong bay tour - Hochiminh city tour - Cu chi tunnel - Caodaism|
- Detailed Program
Hanoi - Halong - Ho Chi Minh Package 6 Days
We transfer overland to Ha Long Bay, northeast of Hanoi and enter into the Red River Delta, rich with rural beauty and picturesque rice-farming villages. Once reaching Ha Long Bay, We board the wooden junk and set sail for a leisure cruise of Ha Long Bay. Declared a World Heritage Site to protect its beauty, we will cruise through its three-thousand islands and rich rock-formations, passing by Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, and even visit Sung Sot Cave
Day 01: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Arrive Hanoi (D)
Meeting at Noi Bai airport. Meet your guide and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Welcome dinner hosted by Easytour. Enjoy water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hanoi to Ha Long Cruise (B/L/D)
We transfer overland to Ha Long Bay, northeast of Hanoi and enter into the Red River Delta, rich with rural beauty and picturesque rice-farming villages. Once reaching Ha Long Bay, We board the wooden junk and set sail for a leisure cruise of Ha Long Bay. Declared a World Heritage Site to protect its beauty, we will cruise through its three-thousand islands and rich rock-formations, passing by Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, and even visit Sung Sot Cave. Lunch served on-board while viewing the islands. Dinner and overnight in Ha Long Bay on cruise.
Day 03: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Overnight in Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
Keep cruising around the bay. Back to Halong bay harbor. Lunch. Back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/D)
A short city tour to: NgocSon temple and HoanKiem Lake; HoChiMinh complex : HoChiMinh museum, HoChiMinh mausoleum; One pillar pagoda; West Lake and TranQuoc Pagoda. Lunch. At leisure until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to HoChiMinh city. Free for exploring the city.
Day 05: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Ho Chi Minh - CaoDai (Tay Ninh) - Cu Chi Tunnel (B)
AM: Breakfast. Leave for the Great holy See temple, buit in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of Asia. It is the headquter of Caodaism, a religion with colorful mix of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism. Visitors will attend the no prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience. After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunnels. Located 60km from Hochiminh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. Back to HoChiMinh city. Free in the evening. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 06: VIETNAM HIGHLIGHT TOUR: Departure (B)
Free for visiting HoChiMinh city. Car transfer to airport for departure.
|Seat - in - coach price|
|Class||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
Seat-in-coach tours: To join with other people on available daily tours. These tours are fixed itinerary and departure time. It is possible to join in even your group of only 1 or 2 people. Customer do not to find other people to form the group. It is our company duty to gather the tourists for each tour. For these tours, you have to share the coach, boat and tour guide with other tourists who come from different nationalities. The number of people of this group is normally less than 20 persons.
|Class/group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-11 pax||11-21||Single SUP|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Ha Long bay - it is like the hotel in Ha Long - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Private transportation: car/mini van
- Joining boat trip in Ha Long
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Water puppet show ticket.
- Description of service in details
- 120 USD Domestic flight Hanoi - Saigon.
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Hanoi Golden Spring hotel
Hanoi moment hotel
Nikko, Sheraton, Mellia hotel
In Halong bay
Halong legacy cruise
Viendong, Elios hotel
Amara, Rex hotel
Majestic, NewWorld hotel
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations