Hanoi - Caobang - Babe 5 Days Trekking Adventure
|Price: 525 USD 725 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Cao bang - Backan - Babe|
|Duration: 5 days, 4 nights|
|Highlight: Hanoi city - Babe national park trekking - Babe lake tour - Caobang - Bangioc water fall - Pac Po Cave - Home stay tour|
- Detailed Program
North - East Adventures: Hanoi - Caobang - Babe 5 Days Trekking Package
Exploring the most splendid area of where concentrates various obstacles of limestone mountains ranges and wonderful terraced paddy fields. Suitable to those love green eco tours, prefer untouched areas and explore customs of the hill tribal people. Extremely attractive to picture-hunting travelers.
Day 1: BABE TREKKING TOUR: Hanoi - Ba Be (220 km) (B/L/D)
This exotic journey North-East begins as we depart from your hotel, we drive up and pass through the undulating terrain of tea plantation in Thai Nguyen city, we will make stop for a visit and break at the museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen town, keep moving through many other timeless villages linked to the road which is the main artery of trade between the Northeast region and the capital city. This is our first glimpse of rural Vietnam and sets the tone for the days ahead. Depends on traffic conditions, we will arrive into Ba be lake about midday. After checking into 'home stay' in Pac Ngoi village, we will have free time to walk around this village of the Tay people. Dinner and o/n in Ba Be.
Day 2: BABE TREKKING TOUR: Boating into the three lakes of Babe (B/L/D)
Today, we will spend the whole day visiting the beauty of Ba be lakes on the local canoes, we get transfer to a boat doc, and then glide along the river and through the pretty cave. We get lunch served near the beautiful waterfall. After lunch, we canoe our hearts out navigating into the tranquil Ba Be lakes for its majesty. The followings are swimming and trekking sometimes to visit the ethnic minorities. Dinner then free to learn about the local culture and custom. Overnight home stay.
Day 3: CAOBANG TREKKING TOUR: Ba be - Pac Po - Cao Bang town (~ 160km) (B/L/D)
As we say goodbye with Pac Ngoi village and Ba Be Lakes, we will take about a 2 hour walk on a flat road through the National Park. Our driver meets us at the center of the park, then we hit the road, and take a scenic 2.5 hour drive towards Cao Bang. Here the ethnic people of Hmong, Dao, Tho and Nung live together in harmony. We will arrive in Cao Bang town about 1:30 pm for our lunch, check in, take a short rest then we drive to visit the historical cave of Pac Po, where Ho Chi Minh set up headquarters for the August Vietnamese Revolution in 1945. Back to Cao Bang town in the late afternoon. Free time to relax and stay overnight in Cao Bang town.
Day 4: CAOBANG TREKKING TOUR: Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Cao bang (160km) (B/L/D)
Heading out of the town we start venturing into the most remote northern region of Cao Bang Province. The scenic roads traverse Trung Khanh before arriving at Ban Gioc Waterfall, which boasts the biggest waterfall in Vietnam (though not full of water in the dry season). This enormous cave has two main entrances and one branch reaching almost all the way to the waterfalls where is a 'secret' entrance. On the way back, we can make breaks en routes as you wish, to visit hill tribe villages and take pictures. Back to Cao Bang for overnight.
Day 5: CAOBANG TREKKING TOUR: Cao Bang - Hanoi (300 km) (B/L/D)
Today, we will spend the whole day driving back to hanoi (on some of the same routes), we can stop for sightseeing en route and arrive to Hanoi around 5 p.m. Our adventure ends at your hotel.
|Class/Group size||Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar|
|2 -3 pax||4 - 8 pax||Single SUP|
- Hotel accommodation based on twin or triple share with daily breakfast (incl: services charges, room taxes and baggage handling)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Description of service in details
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam (details...)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- International airfare to/ from Vietnam & International airport tax in Vietnam
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Brief introduce about destinations:
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations