Halong Golden Cruise 3 Days tour
|Price: 300 USD 390 USD|
|Route: Hanoi - Halong bay - Lanha bay|
|Duration: 3 days, 2 nights|
|Highlight: Cruising in Halong bay and Lanha bay, Visiting Vangia fishing village, kayaking and Swimming, Visiting surprise cave|
- Detailed Program
HALONG GOLDEN CRUISE 3 DAYS TOUR - FIVE STAR SERVICES
Day 1: HALONG GOLDEN CRUISE: Visiting Cave - Swimming (L/D)
12:00 -12:30 Passenger arrival, Welcome at Golden Cruise Centre & check in
12:30 Invite passenger to Golden Cruise (or tender). Welcome drink will be serving on boat.
12.45 - 13:00 Relax & lunch to be serve
13.00 – 14.30 Asian Set Menu will be served at Golden Palace Restaurant
14:30 -15:30 The boat will be cruise to Dinh Huong, Cho Da, Ga Choi mountain then stop at Surprise cave for sightseeing.
16:00 – 17:30 Swimming & Kayaking at TITOP or at PEARL FAM
17:30 – 18:30 Enjoy cooking Demonstration on the Sundeck
18.30 -19:00 The boat cruising to Ho Dong Tien overnight
19.30 – 21.00 Western Dinner will be served at the Golden Palace
21.00 – 23:00 Relaxing on boat (Movie, Massage or drink on the sundeck)
23.00 Overnight on boat
DAY 2: HALONG GOLDEN CRUISE: Visiting Lanha bay - kayaking (B/L/D)
07:00 – 08:00 Set menu breakfast
08:00 Transferring to day boat for visiting further and remote area in Halong Bay such as passing Horse Saddle Island, Fairy Lake, Drum Cave, Virgin Cave and visit Cua van Fishing Village then heading to Bright and Dark cave where is an ideal place for swimming or kayaking (Kayaking is booked in advance with surcharge). Then Cruise takes you to Soi Sim Island for trekking and swimming before anchoring for overnight and having dinner.
Day 3: HALONG GOLDEN CRUISE: Visiting Luon cave - back to habour (B/L)
06.30 Gym available on the Sundeck or joining Taichi class
07:00 – 08:30 Breakfast at Golden Palace Restaurant
08:00 – 09:00 Passenger visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking (surcharge $20.00/kayak/2pax)
09.00 – 09:30 Check out and clear your bills
11.00 Disembark & Lunch will be served in Cua Vang Restaurant
PACKAGE PRICE: IN USD
2 Days/ 1 Night
3 Days/ 2 Night
1 pax (Sharing room)
1 pax (Sharing room)
Peak season surcharge:
- 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Full equipped cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals as itinerary
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drinks
- Kayaking, small bamboo boat
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide on boat
- Insurance on boat
- Private car (upon request)
- Additional drinks
- VAT tax
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
Necessary things to bring: Passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations