HIDDEN CHARM HOTEL
|Price from||: 30 USD|
|Address||: Tuan Chau , Halong Bay , Quang Ninh province - Viet Nam|
|Telephone||: +84.4.85867822 - Fax: +84.4.39321706|
|Website||: www.easytours.vn - Email: email@example.com|
Hidden Charm Hotel
Located in the heart of Tuan Chau Island - a largest and the only inhabited island in Halong bay which two times acclaimed as a Natural Heritage Site of the World. Set on the hill, surrounded by a forest of pine-trees and overlooking the magnificent view of the bay, adjoining to the Entertainment Complex and walking distance to the beach, 10 minutes driving to city center. Hidden Charm Hotel is set to three-star international standard, newly opened in August, 2007. Structurally, the 8-floor hotel built with modern architecture and traditional Vietnamese art combination, well furnished interior which creates romantics, comforts and offers a perfect setting to relax, enjoy, marvel and cherish the natural sights and surrounding of the bay, which is the most suitable for families’s holiday and honeymoon.
All rooms and suites face the bay. Some with balcony which you may broaden your vision over the panorama of beautiful Halong Bay and enjoy the win of full flavour of the ocean.
Designed and well equipped with wooden interior furniture in the harmony of Vietnamese traditional art and modern designs to produce a warm, comfort. Especially suits and deluxe room are designed originally to be ideal rendezvous place for young couple and family.
|Validity Until 31 Dec|
|Room Type||Price (USD)|
Room rates inclusion:
- Welcome drink upon arrival, daily breakfast, tea/coffee in room, two bottles of mineral water, fruit basket
- Free child under 12 sharing bed with parent, deluxe family room category can be accommodate 3 adults.
- Free use of wireless internet.
- Check in: 12h00, check out: 12h00. Late check out is subject to availability.
All rooms are well equipped with private air-conditioner, multi-channel cable television, IDD telephone, wireless internet access, writing desk, tea/coffee maker facilities, mini-bar. Private bathroom with bathtub and shower combination. Full, luxury amenities setup.
Panorama Restaurant on the top floor of the hotel offers magnificent bay view is an ideal place for enjoying mouthwatering seafood dishes served by our professional chef...or just for relax and catch sunset breezed with a cocktail.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations