HALONG GRAND HOTEL
|Price from||: 60 USD|
|Address||: Halong Road, Bai Chay, Halong City , Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam|
|Telephone||: +84.4.85867822 - Fax: +84.4.39321706|
|Website||: www.easytours.vn - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
HALONG GRAND HOTEL
GRAND HOTEL HALONG OVERVIEW
A good quality hotel with a range of recreational & business services, suitable for all visitors to Halong
The Grand Halong Hotel, Halong is sited in the Bai Chay. It is encircled by a park and is only a short walk from Halong’s city centre and about 5 minutes drive from the ferry station. The Grand Halong Hotel offers a good range of recreational & business services, and is suitable for either business or leisure trips. Rooms are spacious and designed in a pleasing Asian style.
Grand hotel Halong is newly built hotel ideally located in a Central area, only a few minutes from Halong city centre.
Vietnam's Halong bay is one of the world's cultural and natural wonders. It's about 170km northeast of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. You'll be impressed with 23 well furnished rooms and suites international standard which has a panoramic view over the city beach. All rooms are equipped with IDD telephones, 20 channel satellites TV. adjustable air-conditioning, mini-bar and all rooms have a deluxe bath room with tub, shower, telephone extension and hair dryer.
The luxurious 117 rooms available feature suites and spacious deluxe and superior rooms all providing up-to-date facilities and high-quality standards, designed with the international traveler in mind.
All rooms feature
- Central air-conditioning and heating system
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Spacious desk
- Complimentary fresh fruit, tea, coffee and lavie water.
- Extensive bay views
- IDD telephone
- Colour TV with Satellite programmes (20 international channels broadcast in English, French, Japanese, Chinese)
- Shower and bath
- Convenient nightstand control board.
- Business centre
- 24-hour room service.
- Massage and sauna facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Discotheque and Karaoke
- Tour and travel desk (staffed by a professional team of tour guides).
- Laundry and valet services
- Foreign currency exchange (at current bank rates and without extra fees)
- Souvenir shop
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations