HANOI - CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK 1 DAY - 2 DAYS
Ninh Binh with the advantage of cultural and natural, with a rich culture is becoming attractive tourist destinations and abroad. Ninh Binh has hoalu - the capital of Vietnam Ly dynasty, Phat Diem stone church with unique architecture, Tamcoc beauty like halong in land. Ninh Binh has Cuc Phuong National Park with a diverse ecosystem ... people here are sincere and hospitable ... Ninhbinh normal development of many forms of tourism such as bicycles, motorcycles, hiking, trekking, homestay, the discovery tour, cultural studies, science, history ...
Cuc Phuong National Park is located 100km south of Hanoi in Ninh Binh province. The park is conveniently located on the route to several tourist attractions, including Bich Dong Pagoda, Hoa Lu, and Sam Son Beach. It was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam.
VIETNAM TRAVEL NEWS
- Famous craft villages worth visiting at Tet
- Sapa among world’s top 9 new tourist attractions
- Vietnam promotes tourism on Youtube
- Da Nang welcomes first cruise ship in 2015
- Ha Long Bay enters world’s 20 geological wonders
- Halong Bay named one of six Asian destinations
- Yen Tu listed in UNESCO heritage nominations